A: Do you wash clothes here often? B: I have been coming here for the past few years. A: Why do you wash here? B: It's actually a lot cheaper for me to wash my clothes here. A: I've only washed my clothes here a couple times. B: Why don't you wash cl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

The sound of the bell that hung in the 16th street back in church Beminham Alabama before the church was bombed 1963 wit after doctor Martain Luse King Jr's 'I have a dream' speech.Today,it is a symbol for a nation marking the 50th anniversary of thr

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Listen and enjoy! Be good! Be careful! Bad guff. Bad idea. Bad news. The mechanic is very dirty. How is your daughter? Is the dirty old brown shirt Tom's? Come upstairs and see the skirt. The hat is the same color too. Is ann's daughter a policewoman

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Food for Thought From the time I was a child growing up in New Jersey,I loved spending weekends with my grandparents.Their big old house was cozy1),and I felt especially welcome and relaxed in Granny's small kitchen.It was there that we had i

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

妈妈带着丹尼尔到理发店理发,坐着无聊,于是就想洗个头发,这洗头发最近也有新花样,究竟有什么不同呢?我们往下看吧! Listen Read Learn Hairdresser: Would you please take a seat over there? There are some interesting magazines on the coffee-table. Shirle

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

[00:03.46]Module 4 COME AND PLAY WITH US! [00:06.65]UNIT 3 What are they doing? [00:09.72]4 Listen and read. Then sing. [00:17.70]What are you doing? [00:20.19]I'm writing. I'm writing. [00:24.12]Who are you writing to? [00:26.36]I am writing to you.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

妈妈出差期间爸爸和丹尼尔的衣服只能自己洗,但偏偏在这个时候洗衣机坏了。幸好楼下有投币洗衣机,但好事多磨,他们又碰到什么问题了呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Dad, something wrong with our washing machine and a lot of clothes need to be wash. What shoul

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

新发现:巧克力热饮有益心脏 Drinking green tea all the time may get a little boring,but it's helping me stay healthy. Antioxidants fight cancer and heart disease. I heard that fruit juices like cranberry juice also contain a lot of antioxid

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Ok, lets go through this one more time. I dont want anymore ruined or dyed blouses! B: I know, I know. OK, so I have to separate the colors from the whites and put them in this strange looking contraption so called washing machine. A: Right. You h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Welcome to Lesson.For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and a piece of paper. As you know,in English there are some things that we say we do and some things that we say we make. Let's listen to three people talking about the things they do and the thi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

(1) T:Look at number 1,000. Have you had any vegetables?你吃蔬菜了吗? S: Ihaven't had any vegetables. 我没吃蔬菜,I've just had some fruit.我只吃了一些水果。 (2) T:Number 9,000. Has he had any beans?他吃一些豆角了吗

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Lesson 6 eReport 第六课 英文札记 March 13 3月13日 The Morning Market 上菜市场 Local markets are interesting places. 在地的传统市场是很有趣的地方。 People go to markets early in the morning to buy fruits, vegetables, meat a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Do you cook a lot, Rob? 罗布,你经常做饭吗? Yes, I do. 是的,我经常做。 What do you cook? 你都做些什么呢? I stir-fry meat and vegetables. That makes an easy dinner. 我会炒肉和蔬菜。这样很简单就可以做出一顿

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

项英国研究称,如果学龄前小孩不愿吃蔬菜,只要他们尝尝味道,就给他们一些小奖励,或许可以帮助小孩吃下原本不想吃的食物。研究发现,每当3、4岁的小孩吃点不喜欢的蔬菜,家长就发贴

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Meet Chang Chen-kai, one of a new generation of high-tech farmers in Taiwan. Rather than toiling in the fields, Chang works in an air-conditioned room at a plant factory operated by Taiwanese biotechnology company, ARWIN. It's one of a growing number

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It is what many a potato-lover has long suspected: spuds are bad for the waistline. 正如许多土豆爱好者一直怀疑的那样:吃土豆会有碍于保持身材苗条。 The humble potato is one of the most fattening vegetables, a study found

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

未来蔬菜长啥样? They look more like the brightly lit shelves of a chemists shop than the rows of a vegetable garden. 它们看起来更像是化学商店里一排排灯火通明的货架,而不是蔬菜园里的一排排菜架。 But accor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A healthy eating plan doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your favorite foods or give up flavor. All that's needed is a little adjustment, an open mind, and an experimental spirit. Try some of these tips when preparing your favorite home-cooked meals

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Don has some pretty disgusting information for Ya?l on this Moment of Science. D: Today, it's time once again for another Gross Fact of the Month. Y: Uh oh! I hope no one's eating! D: Okay, ready? In a recent study of people passing through major U.S

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Look:你听我说 Look, I have a lot of money. I don't need your help. 你听着,我有很多钱,我不需要你的帮助。 Like I said:就像我刚才说的 Like I said before, I don't love you anymore. 就像我之前说的,我已经不爱

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语